- Region India, Pakistan & Middle East
- Participation 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gqindia
- Twitter https://twitter.com/gqindia
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/gqindia
Editor, GQ India
Che Kurrien has been the Editor-in-Chief of GQ India since its inception in 2008. During the past 9 years, he has established GQ as the leading men’s media brand in the in India, with a strong footprint in print, events and digital. He has also been instrumental in launching signature properties like the GQ Men of the Year Awards, The 50 Most Influential Young Indians, and The Gentlemen’s Club.
Armed with a post-graduate degree in journalism from New York University, he previously served as a correspondent with the international news agency Reuters. Che’s work has been published in the New York Times, Washington Post and Boston Globe, and he is married to actress Antara Mali.