The international final of the award will be held on February 16 and presented as part of London Fashion Week, thanks to the British Fashion Council. The final judging panel is made up of nine of the most important and influential people in fashion, each one a pillar of the global fashion industry.
International judging panel:
- Diane von Furstenberg, Co-Chairman and Founder, Diane von Furstenberg Studio LP
- Donatella Versace, Creative Director and Vice President of Gianni Versace S.p.A.
- Franca Sozzani, Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Italia, L’Uomo Vogue Italia and Vogue.it. Editorial Director of Condé Nast Italia. “Goodwill Ambassador for Fashion 4 Development” for the UN
- Tim Blanks, Editor-at-Large Style.com
- Victoria Beckham
Retail partners judging panel:
- Andrew Keith, President of JOYCE and Lane Crawford
- Carla Sozzani, Owner 10 Corso Como
- Paula Reed, Creative Director Harvey Nichols
- Stefan Asbrand-Eickhoff, EICKHOFF KÖNIGSALLEE