A panel of industry experts and tastemakers has come together for the 2022 International Woolmark Prize, ahead of the global final event in London. Here, we reveal the jury.
The International Woolmark Prize not only brings together the best emerging design talent from across the world, but also industry leaders whose vision for fashion is forward-thinking, innovative and inclusive. From storytellers to designers, activists to innovators, this year’s jury has been revealed.
The 2022 International Woolmark Prize jury includes:
- Tim Blanks - Editor-at-Large, Business of Fashion
- Sinéad Burke - Educator, Advocate and Founder, Tilting the Lens
- Naomi Campbell - Model, Activist & Businesswoman
- Edward Enninful OBE - Editor-in-Chief, British Vogue and European Editorial Director, Vogue
- Ben Gorham - Founder & Creative Director, Byredo
- Ibrahim Kamara - Editor-in-Chief, Dazed
- Pieter Mulier - Creative Director, Alaïa
- Marc Newson CBE - Industrial Designer
- Carine Roitfeld - Founder & Editor-in-Chief, CR Fashion Book
- Riccardo Tisci – Chief Creative Officer, Burberry
- Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski - Artistic Director, Hermès Women’s Ready-to-wear
- Shaway Yeh - Founder, yehyehyeh & Group Style Editorial Director, Modern Media Group
The International Woolmark Prize remains the leading talent incubation program, crossing borders and cultures to discover, nurture and celebrate outstanding talents who showcase the beauty and versatility of Merino wool. The final announcement event will take place in London in April. One overall winner will receive AU$200,000 and one designer will receive AU$100,000 for the Karl Lagerfeld Award for Innovation.